Loyola University New Orleans seeks support from alumni, parents, friends, private foundations, corporations, and organizations to meet university needs.
The Office of Development in Loyola’s Office of Institutional Advancement is charged with the task of raising funds for the university from private sources. Loyola’s fundraising priorities are determined by the president, the Board of Trustees, the provost, and the vice president of institutional advancement.
Lasting gifts to Loyola University New Orleans benefits students and professors, but also improves lives in New Orleans and throughout the world in light of Jesuit ideals of truth, wisdom, justice, and beauty.
By making a lasting gift, you can:
- provide a permanent source of funding for first-generation college students or reward the talent and hard work of outstanding scientists, literary scholars, and student-athletes.
- partner with young entrepreneurs or support the mediation work of attorneys-in-training.
- participate in the creation of beauty by musicians, artists, and actors.
Read more about fundraising opportunities on our Giving website
- Karen Anklam, Development Officer, College of Humanities and Natural Sciences
- Heather Post Breerwood, Coordinator, Stewardship and Donor Relations
- Kay Clouatre, Assistant to the Associate Vice President of Development
- Bart Folse, Law Development Coordinator
- Pat Giangrosso, Development Assistant, Colleges of Humanities and Natural Sciences and Social Sciences
- Robert S. Gross, Director, Planned Giving
- Mary Lee Hughes, Development Assistant, Colleges of Business and Music and Fine Arts
- Jennifer Jumonville, Law Alumni and Annual Giving Officer
- Anna Justice, Development Officer, College of Music and Fine Arts
- Traci Wolff Lucas, Development Officer, College of Business
- Joelle Malott, Development Assistant, Planned Giving
- Suzanne Valtierra Plaisance, Senior Development Officer, College of Law
- Darla Rushing, Development Officer
- Claire Simno, Assistant Director, Stewardship and Donor Relations
- Renny Simno, Development Officer, Corporations and Foundations
- Lisa Watson, Development Officer, College of Social Sciences
- Chris Wiseman, Associate Vice President for Development
Codes of Ethics
The Office of Major Gifts is committed to ethical practice in all professional activities and decisions and adheres to the provisions set forth in:
Loyola University New Orleans
Office of Major Gifts
7214 St. Charles Avenue
Campus Box 909
New Orleans, LA. 70118
Office Phone: (504) 861-5500
Fax: (504) 861-5990
Second Floor, Greenville Hall, Broadway Campus