Annual Giving

Loyola's Annual Giving provides operating resources for all areas of the university. Because tuition pays for only 61 percent of the expense of a Loyola education, the rest must be made up through contributions from alumni, parents, and friends. The remaining 39 percent gap between tuition and expenses is a critical need area and an opportunity for alumni, parents and friends of Loyola to support the efforts of the university.

For the latest news and information, please visit our Giving to Loyola website

Our Mission

Annual Giving is entrusted with securing and developing resources to assist the university in fulfilling its educational mission. The Annual Giving staff works closely with alumni, parents, and friends of Loyola, to communicate the need for funding beyond tuition, and the extensive benefits of supporting Loyola's mission and operations through contributing to the Annual Giving program.

Staff

  • Stephanie Hotard, Director of Annual Giving, (504) 861-5534, sahotard@loyno.edu
  • Allison Hotard, Assistant Director, Annual Giving Campaigns, (504) 861-5756, amhotard@loyno.edu
  • Sofia Peña Moya, Assistant Director of Phonathon and Direct Mail, (504) 861-5566, sapmoya@loyno.edu
  • Eboni Anderson, Administrative Assistant, Annual Giving, (504) 861-5840, emanders@loyno.edu

Code of Ethics

The Office of Annual Giving is committed to ethical practice in all professional activities and decisions and adheres to the provisions set forth in: