Web Communications provides integrated web communications marketing to support university recruiting, fundraising, development, and academic efforts. WC is responsible for the official university website, and works with divisions, colleges, and departments to assist and maintain consistent online graphic and editorial identities for the university.
In need of Drupal training, a web form, a graphic, or a new website, use the Web Request Form »
Web Communications Official Responsibilities
- Web Communications enforces official policies and procedures relating to web development, navigation, and design to retain consistency in university branding and mission.
- Web Communications provides technical support and training to departmental web administrators; updating of web content is the responsibility of colleges, departments, and centers.
- Web Communications creates websites, online graphics and forms, information architecture, e-newsletters, blogs, social media branding, and more.
- Design and account set up for official university e-newsletters.
- Web Communications facilitates live (real-time) webcasting requests for official institutional events.
- Web Communications coordinates and oversees all official university social media efforts.
Location: Greenville Hall
8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Loyola University New Orleans
7214 St. Charles Avenue
Campus Box 909
New Orleans, LA 70118
Web Communications Timelines
Below is information about the length of time it takes to complete work requested:
- Troubleshooting – 6 days
- Website Update - 3 days
- E-Newsletter Template - 3 weeks
- Flash Email - 8 weeks
- Flash Graphic - 8 weeks
- Custom Graphic - 3 weeks
- URL Redirect - 1 week
- Form Update - 1 week
- Basic Form - 2 weeks
- Interactive Form - 8 weeks
- Custom Programming - 6 weeks
- Blog - 4 weeks
- Promotional Landing Page - 3 weeks
- Training - 1 day